- Fresh Produce
- Christmas Hams
- Other Meat & Poultry
- Mince Tarts
- Christmas Puddings
- Baked Goods
- Cream & Custard
- Christmas Liquor
Other Meat & PoultryTop
Cream & CustardTop
Win your Christmas Lunch on us...
This year we're giving you the chance to win your Christmas lunch on us! Simply place your order online by COB Wednesday 19 December and go into the draw to win the value of your Christmas order. Winner will be announced Thursday 20 December, 2018. Full terms & conditions are available at: thehappyapple.com.au/winchristmas
Placing your order
- Go through each section & select your items.
- Review your order & pay your deposit.
- Specify your pick up day and time (available 22, 23 or 24 December).
- You'll then receive an email confirmation and order number.
- Relax & enjoy the Festive Season.
Remember that you must bring your confirmation & order number with you to the store on your pick up day.
* PLEASE NOTE: Christmas deliveries are available during 22nd & 23rd December and will commence from 6am, however we won’t be able to confirm the time until closer to the day. This is due to the nature of increased orders and increased traffic during this busy period. We therefore encourage you to pick-up your order, if possible.
Bring your order confirmation/order number to the store on your collection day and give it to one of our team.
We'll process your payment upon packing using the credit card on file, so there's no need for you to line up and pay when you collect your order.
Need something else?
You only need to pre-order the items listed in our Christmas brochure, as they are either items that need to be produced especially for Christmas, or items that tend to be in short supply at Christmas time (such as berries).
If you need items not listed in our Christmas Order Form, simply place another order with the same collection date and we'll pack them so you can pick it up all together. Just pop a note in your second order to mention you have a Christmas order as well.
If you've got a question, just let us know! Initial enquiries relating to the ordering process can be directed to our online manager Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0497 772 533.